These are some of my favorite books. I hope you also find them as useful as I have.
- Want to find focus in your life and make things much less confusing?
The ONE Thing – Gary Keller
- Want to know the undeniable science of why sleeping less than 6 hours a night is a terrible idea?
Why We Sleep – Dr Matthew Walker
- Want to know why Pixar is so creatively successful at making movies that people love?
Creativity Inc. – Ed Catmull
- Want to prioritize your life so that you love the work you do?
Making Money is Killing your Business – Chuck Blakeman
- Want to know how to create a company that employees love?
Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh
- Want to know why the human species turned out this way?
Sapiens – Yuval Noah Harari
- Want an insight into how one of the largest tycoons/philanthropists of the modern day built his empire?
What It Takes – Steve Schwarzman
- Want an insight into the craziest inventor of the modern world?
Steve Jobs – Walter Isaacson
- Want to learn how to hire people who make your company 10x better?
Who – Geoff Smart
- Are you a human being on this planet? This is the one book I would recommend to absolutely everyone.
Long Walk to Freedom – Nelson Mandela
- Struggling to come up with a name for your new venture? This will fix your problem.
Hello, My Name is Awesome – Alexandra Watkins
I do get a small commission from these affiliate links if you choose to buy any of them.